Served hot or cold, this recipe makes a light, refreshing side dish. For an extra touch of lemon, you could use The French Olive olive oil, Meyer Lemon flavor, OR, try using our Fresh Garlic flavored oil to give the dish a garlic zing!
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound pasta (Any shape will do; bow tie will make a nice presentation)
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients except for pasta
- Cook according to package directions, drain, lightly oil with The French Olive oil and add back to your cooking pot or another bowl.
- Add vinaigrette to the pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.